If you’ve spent any time looking around for window tint in the Richmond area or online, you’ve likely read a bunch of times how great each place’s tint is. If you’ve gone so far as to call or email a couple of them, you’ve probably gotten quotes everywhere from $150 on up to $600 for your 4 door car… so what makes the prices vary so much?
Let’s face it, most everywhere that quotes you $150 to $300 is likely using some form or fashion of the same dyed tint. Most automotive window tint in that price range is made in the same place with different names put on the box. (we do have some incredible premium tint, but that’s a topic for another time!) So again, why would the same window tint at one place in Richmond, VA be one price, and another be so much more?
Have no fear, we at Extreme Audio in Mechanicsville are here, to shed some light on what makes our window treatments the best in the area.
The number one factor you should always consider when shopping for a quality, long lasting window treatment, is the facility and individual that is applying the treatment! You can have the absolute best window film out there, and if it’s put on poorly it will be just as bad as some cheap tint you bought at an auto parts store. Here are what we consider to be the main reasons that you should make Extreme Audio the first and last stop in your search for window tint in the Richmond, VA metro area!
1. This is the most basic and seemingly common sense reason of all…. All of our window treatments are scheduled for the proper amount of time needed to get longest lasting results! It may seem insignificant on the surface, but our technicians are not rushed to finish the job and get on to the next vehicle. Extreme Audio’s technicians take the proper time to prep and clean the glass properly, thus preventing peeling and purple bubbles down the road. We’ve all seen those cars driving down the road with the back window full of purple bubbles haven’t we? Is that the image you had in mind when you thought of tinting your windows?
2. Unlike regular window tinters, all of our window treatments are computer generated to the automobile manufacturers recommendations. Other window tint installers lay the tint on the outside of your vehicle and try to cut it to the proper size. Extreme Audio’s computer generated system means there is far less risk that the tint tech is going to inadvertently scratch your glass or cut your rubber seals with a $2 x-acto knife, leading to wind noise and possible water leaks while driving down the road. We spare no expense to prevent this from happening to your vehicle, can you see the benefits of the Extreme Audio way of doing things?
3. Unlike typical tinters, Extreme Audio delicately removes all the inside door panels off the vehicle before applying our treatments to your windows. Why is this important? When window tint is applied to the inside of a vehicle’s windows, a good deal of water is used. Isn’t the last thing you want is to soak down the inside door panels of your car? And then possibly getting into your window and lock control switches causing electrical failures down the road? Although removing the door panels is more time consuming, doesn’t it make sense to do it the Extreme Audio way, vs. the typical “cheaper” faster way?
4. We at Extreme Audio even go so far as to put battery chargers on every vehicle that is in our facility being worked on. To do a window treatment properly, it can take over 3 hours in some cases. Isn’t the last thing that you would want, is for your vehicle to sit there with all the doors opened, and at the same time draining your battery for hours? Batteries that go dead, lose a little bit of their life every time this happens. This doesn’t always show up right away either. You probably don’t want to pay for a new battery with your tint job, do you? Extreme Audio’s strict procedures guaranty this will never happen!
5. While we mentioned that most all your basic window tint jobs are the same, there are actually some very high end types of window treatments that can be very beneficial to go with. Extreme Audio actually has a working window film display so you can see and FEEL the tremendous advantages that some of our more premium tints are giving you for your investment. Words can not describe the heat rejection capabilities that our higher end films have, but feeling it in real life makes a statement that words just can not describe! Isn’t it worth 10-20 minutes to pop by to see and feel it for yourself?
We appreciate the time you took to read this blog, hopefully it helps to show the dedication and determination Extreme Audio has in doing a job right the first time! We certainly are not going to be the cheapest tint job in town, but isn’t it true that if anything worth doing, isn’t it worth doing right?
Please feel free to give us a call or stop by our facility and talk to one of our window treatment consultants and see for yourself why we were voted one of the Top 50 Mobile Electronics Retailers in the Nation!
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|