If you are looking for the finest-quality, longest-lasting, best-performing lights for your vehicle, Rigid Industries is the company for you. From its humble beginnings in 2006 when launched by Jason Christiansen, Rigid Industries has grown into the worldwide leader in off-road LED lighting. Its products are made right here in the USA and, when we say those products are torture-tested, we are not kidding. Watch this video to see the abuse they can handle:
What Makes Rigid Special
If you sat down with a clean sheet of paper and wrote down all of the attributes you would want in a good set of lights, the reality is you would be writing a script for a Rigid advertisement. Here are some of their unique differences:
- 50,000 hour lifespan. At two hours per day, that is more than 68 years!
- Super-efficient LED driver circuit sending 97% of the power directly to the LEDs.
- Custom-molded silicone seal for 100% waterproof enclosure and protection down to -40 degrees.
- Virtually unbreakable, optical-grade polycarbonate lens.
- The ultimate in reliability – if damage occurs to part of the light, only LEDs in that section will fail; the rest continue to work.
- Oversized heat sink keeps the LEDs running cooler, brighter and for a longer period of time.
- Patented optic designs.
Lighting For Practically Every Application
Another great thing about Rigid Industries is the incredible diversity of the product line. Whether you are looking for a curved, overhead light bar for your truck or some small LED lights that can be flushed into your rear bumper, these products have you covered. From round to square, to surface mount and flush-in styles, Rigid makes it all.
The Best Lighting Deserves The Best Installation
Extreme Audio offers expert installation on Rigid lighting products. We understand the electrical systems in modern vehicles, and our installation standards often exceed those of the car manufacturer. Our goal is to provide you with products and services that will give you years of enjoyment.
Feel free to contact us here for more information about any of our products and services.