A client from Midlothian, Virginia, recently came to us, looking for a Retrax bed cover for his 2016 GMC Sierra. He’d been thinking about adding a bed cover to his 2016 GMC Sierra and really liked the way the Retrax looked in pictures he’d seen, as well as some of the features that set Retrax apart from the competition.
He decided on the RetraxPRO MX for a few reasons. The RetraxPRO MX is constructed out of aluminum, which makes it capable of handling weight on the cover when needed. It also can be opened and locked at any position, giving it great flexibility when carrying tall items that you need to keep the cover open for. The ball-bearing design makes it really easy to open and close with one hand as well. The MX version of the RetraxPRO means that the aluminum “slats” are powder-coated, so they have a matte black finish. Check out the video below for more details on the RetraxPRO like these.
• Industrial-strength aluminum construction
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Supports distributed loads of up to 500+ lbs
• Front cover remains flush with rolling cover
• Low-profile design
• Opens and closes easily with one hand
• Sealed ball-bearing roller design
• No pull straps, Velcro, snaps or springs
• Clamp-on design
• Key-lockable in any position
• Secures valuable cargo
• Unlimited hauling flexibility
• No maintenance
• Great for 5th-wheel towing
• Improves mileage by up to 10%
Interested in a bed cover for your truck? Come and take a look at the options with us at either of our Richmond, VA, area locations – in Mechanicsville or Midlothian. You can also give us a call at 804-559-3589 or contact us here.